My name is John Garcia, a software developer and computer engineer; enthusiastic about technology and informatics. Finding out about how things work always motivates me to keep going with learning. It is not a secret technology is changing the world, so I work every day on my knowledge to be part of that change. Working in software development simply is a passion for me.
I do not identify myself with the words: Junior, Senior and others. I prefer that my abilities speak for themselves.
I identify myself with the following words: Curious, self-taught, persevering, independent, cheerful and patient.
5 important points to highlight 😃 :
- Personal: Born: 18. February 1993 Hometown: Barinas, Venezuela Permission: (B) Driver's License: (B) (A).
- Skills: Java SE, Hardware - and Software engineering, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Git- Gihub and Gitlab.
- Social skills: Empathy, Cooperative Leadership Style,Joyfulness, Adaptability, Good communication skills.
- Projects: In my projects I have a wide variety of different topics, i am always open to new experiences.
- Curious 👀 For this project I have implemented continuous integration from github project.
- Hobbies and Studies 🤖 I am a Java Scripts writer at https://Powerbot.org to automate actions in an MMORPG game in which I have participated for 8 years https://Runescape.com, These projects allow me to unite 2 worlds (hobbies and studies).
- Downloads: ◀️ Here is my CV in Version PDF to Download or View permissions needed.
The engineering career and my curiosity about technology has offered me the opportunity to gain skills to be versatile and agile in everything related to technology, from software to hardware, basic knowledge in Architectures, algorithms, databases, operating systems and networks. They empower me with the fundamental to extend the scope of my skills while being at the forefront of daily technological changes and supporting my self-taught learning.
Thank you for reading my little biography.